The Hive Pass is available to all Salt Lake City residents.

First make sure you are a qualifying Salt Lake City resident? Click here to find out.*

The next step is to gather your proof of residency information to bring with you to registration.  The following items are needed for proof of residency:

1)     a picture identification

2)     two current pieces of official mail (such as a utility bill or bank statement dated within the last two months) that show your Salt Lake City address.  OR, if you have a lease agreement with your name and address, that is sufficient.

For minors, it is required that minors bring a picture identification and one piece of documentation in their name (such as an official school correspondence, guardian tax information, or insurance statement) . IDs include school id, passport, or drivers license.   

For seniors, you are welcome to purchase a Hive Pass, however we encourage you to purchase a monthly pass directly through UTA because they offer the same discount and the number of Hive Passes available is limited.

If you have a Hive Pass that is set to expire, and you are wondering what to do, please click here

If you have both your proof of residency and photo ID prepared you may visit a sales location or purchase your Hive Pass online here (Please note you are required to provide your proof of residency (2) and photo ID by either upload or direct photo upload)

* Please note if you do not live in Salt Lake City boundaries, UTA is offering a Hive Type program called a Municipality Co-op Pass. Find out more information here and contact your local city officials about participating. 

Hive Passes are non-refundable